Profile of Abrachan Pudussery
- Seeking opportunities to add value to organizations aiming better transparency, predictability and productivity from their software engineering teams (in-house, outsourced) by working along with them to apply the best practices of software engineering, especially agile (scrum, kanban, xp, cmmi).
- At present I am working closely with a startup at Smartcity, Kochi in transitioning their teams to agile using scrum, from an adhoc way of working.
- Trained the entire team on scrum
- Worked along with the team in tool selection, training and implementation
- Provided visibility to all projects to all relevant stakeholders spread across different geographies
- Developing product roadmaps, release planning
- Coordinating marketing, UI/UX, Business analysts and project managers
- At present I am working closely with a very large multinational product company, catering to automotive segment, in transitioning a 100 member software engineering team to agile from waterfall.
- Worked closely with a large medical software company to transition a product team of theirs to agile.
- Worked closely with a large team customizing android OS to transition them to agile.
- Worked closely with two startups to transition their teams to agile.
- Provided agile using scrum training to;
- Miccrosoft (Hyderabad)
- Oracle (Bangalore, Hyderabad)
- Ericsson (Bangalore)
- Infosys (Bangalore, Hyderabad)
- Intel (Bangalore)
- SAP labs (Bangalore)
- Ariba (Bangalore)
- Sony (Bangalore)
- Tala Elxsi (Trivandrum)
- Bosch, Coimbatore
- Multiple startups at Technopark, Trivandrum.
- Multiple startups at Infopark, Kochi
- Nucleus software (Noida)
- Verizon (Chennai)
- Tejari (Dubai)
- ABB, Bangalore
- EMC, Bangalore
- Multiple startups at Coimbatore
- Manager, process engineering at Novell, Bangalore
- Senior project manager at HCL
- Living in Kochi and Bangalore
- Bachelors degree in electrical engineering from MSRIT, Bangalore
- M.S in quality management, BITS Pilani
- Certified scrum master (CSM)
- Certified scrum practitioner (CSP)
- Project management professional (PMP)
Preferred mode of work : contract
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile phone : 0091 9895372115, 8129118111
Skype : abrachan